Monday, July 26, 2010

Gardening...




My hubby is quite the gifted gardener. This year, he was really ambitious, and although not everything came in, we have still had a LOT of vegetables to harvest this summer! We are learning how to do everything organic and that's made things a little more difficult, but very worth it.

We have a pantry stocked with canned tomatoes, tomato sauce and pickles; and a freezer with corn, spinach, and various jams.

God has surely blessed us with our garden. Every few days there are tomatoes, zucchini or something else to be picked. I am super excited for our watermelon, cantaloups and muscadine grapes to be ready.




I really wanted to write this post to say that my hubby is wonderful and I appreciate his hard work in our garden so we have fresh, organic veggies. Love you!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:NW Helen Dr,Concord,United States

1 comment: