Thursday, July 1, 2010

Errant Thought Round Up #1

... I'm stealing this from my friend  - Kendra ...

I love, I love, I hate, I hate
I like, I wish, for goodness sake
I hope, I hope, I pray, I pray
I will, I won't, and for today...

I Love...curling up with a good book.  Even if it is just for 20 minutes, it's energizing, I love it...Hey, what's a good book series to start?
I Love...going back home to visit my family.  There's nothing that comes close to the feeling I get when I turn down the gravel road off HWY 127 and prepare to go UP the driveway...nothing compares.
I Hate...wishy washy -ness. Make a decision and stick to it...and don't be afraid to tell people no!
I Hate...my husband's work schedule. He works 55+ hours a week...He's always tired, but he works so hard. 

I Like...when someone says or does something that confirms a thought or feeling I have already had. I like confirmation of things that God puts on my heart.
I Wish...we could move to Mountain View....Please, pretty please??
For Goodness Sake...why does my iPhone automatically correct words I didn't mispell, but leaves the words I clearly screw up alone?!?!? 

I Hope...I am loving my husband in his love language, effectively.  This is something I struggle with...
I Hope...my daughter knows how much she is loved.  Some days, are hard, stressful, and I'm ugly...
I Pray...that I am careful to protect my daughter's heart as she grows older. I want her innocence to last as long as it's healthy.
I Pray...that my husband and I get to grow old, or young, together. Though I wouldn't want our children to be without either of us, and definitely not both of us...I can't imagine spending one day without him in this world. 

I Will...sleep so good tonight because I haven't recovered from the midnight showing of Eclipse Wednesday morning...
I Won't...be able to rest well though because Todd isn't here in Blufton yet...
And For Today...I am thankful I remembered that I forgot to pack shorts and pants for Todd. If not, he'd get here and have nothing to wear over his underwear....

1 comment:

Kendra said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Mandy!!!! Congratulations!! I must say I'm insanely jealous - maybe next month! haha...Congrats, girl - I know you guys are thrilled!