Saturday, July 3, 2010

Carly's 2nd Birthday


 


        Carly made her first Build-a-Bear this year.  I was really excited for this...but she was over it after the stuffing was done. Oh well, I really enjoyed it! 










 We, by we I mean I, picked a purple bear that sparkles, it's the iCarly edition.  I couldn't NOT pick the bear with her name on it...It's pretty cute. Carly named her "Abby. I'm still pretty excited over this bear....






    

    For Carly's Party, we had a kiddie pool, a splash mat, and a Bounce House!! This year, we opted to do one big party at our house, instead of 4 different parties with all 4 sides of our family...blended families are a blessing.  This is Carly and Evelyn. They had fun together, but Evelyn - being the neat girl that she is, did not like the grass in the kiddie pool!




 Carly has really enjoyed this present from her Mamaw Betty and Papaw Jeff, it's a small bounce house. She plays and plays and plays!!  



   This Babydoll Bed is really special.  It was mine!  My mom sewed the bedding for it, especially for Carly Beth.  She loves this little bed, she's even tried to get in it!  I love that she is enjoying something that used to be mine.







 And this...is Carly's baby.  It goes everywhere with her! We got her a diaper bag with bottles, so she can feed her baby too.  She is definitely designed to be a mother...amazing how God creates us with our purpose from the beginning...

No comments: