Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Errant Thought Round Up #2

Can't sleep tonight, im hopin this helps...

I love, I love, I hate, I hate
I like, I wish, for goodness sake
I hope, I hope, I pray, I pray
I will, I won't, and for today...

I LOVE...having dinner ready when Todd gets home from work. I enjoy serving him by cooking dinner.

I LOVE...when Carly cries out "Mommy!" first in the morning. It's the only time "Mommy" comes before "Daddy".

I HATE...when people want to voice their thoughts or feelings to the world about something and use facts with holes in them to support their cause. (on a side note, this especially bothers me when it's about me yet I'm not specifically named. Man up!)

I HATE...that I sometimes feel territorial over relationships. I think this is a clear indicator of friendships lost.

I LIKE...eating Saturday lunch at the farm with everyone. What a blessing to enjoy meals as a family. I especially love hearing my Papaw Johnny's stories.

I WISH...I could attend said Saturday Lunches every weekend.

For Goodness Sake...people mistake the desire for accountability as meanness. Just
Because I asked you to commit to something specific doesn't mean I'm gonna beat you up after second service when you don't follow through.

I HOPE...my hubby really enjoys his new position at work.

I HOPE...God blesses us with another child.

I PRAY...that I'm an effective teacher when I start preschool with Carly this fall.

I PRAY...that I'm a better friend now than I used to be.

I WILL...at least get through the laundry mountain tomorrow.

I WON'T...be canning any more pickles this season!!!

AND FOR TODAY...God takes care of the birds,rabbits, giraffes, and all the other animals...surely I can trust that He will take care of me.



Thanks for reading
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:NW Helen Dr,Concord,United States

No comments: