Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today, I am Grateful

Today, I am grateful for two very awesome women whom I have just recently come to know quite intimately. Both I have known for years...like since middle school or before. Neither close friends... But God has woven our stories together in a very special way. And although I'm not going to tell our secrets, I'm going to say that I've learned in just a few days how much stress can be relieved by just talking to someone who understands where you are and what you feel. And even if they don't understand they also refrain from looking at you like you have 3 heads.

Thank you, God, for bringing us together, for letting us help each other deal with our struggles that seem so similar. I KNOW you're hearing our prayers and WILL SEND the blessings we desire.
In Jesus' name, Amen.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ashmore Ln,Harrisburg,United States

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I love this post...

Unknown said...

Your mom does that very thing for me! I often think, "God must have told her to be my friend." She is a blessing to me!