Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Healing Process...

Do you have wounds that haven't healed? You may not be aware, but I am a walking open wound. The past year of my life has been filled with joy, loss, anger, blessedness, fury, happiness, faithlessness, and many nights of sleeplessness. So I decided, I'm going to use the Lenten season to change my attitude. I'm going to attempt to make comments of gratefulness instead of complaints. I'm going to pray BOLDLY and EXPECT God to answer instead of praying quiet, faithless prayers already thinking God won't come through.

If I step up to the plate, surely He won't leave me hanging...

"Hope is a desire. Faith is a demonstration. Hope wants it to happen. Faith causes it to happen and acts as if it’s already done." Steven Furtick, "Sun Stand Still"


Location:11th St NW,Hickory,United States

No comments: