Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ten Weeks To Go!!!

Wow...I'm 30 weeks today. It's flown by. It's been a very easy pregnancy, just like with Carly Beth. I'm having serious insomnia but I'm not complaining. Total weight gain is 9.2 lbs...I'm 1.2 lbs heavier than when I was 30 weeks with CB, but I'm still very pleased!

I'm hoping and planning to do so many things differently this time...God has really opened my eyes to a lot since the last time I was here. I know we will endure criticism but we are confident in the choices for our family.

God has done an amazing work in my husband. This summer we will be growing vegetables for the farmers market and taking honey from our three hives. One day, our family will be working together on our own little farm, bringing healthy organics to our community and changing people's opinions about food. This is turning into a passion for us. And I'll be honest...not having my husband leave for work every day definitely will out weigh the work we'll be taking on as a family.

We are excited to meet the new baby. We aren't sure if it's a boy or girl...I'm thinking boy but I could be wrong. I am so grateful for this miracle...I wasn't sure that we would get here again after losing two babies. God is good to us and thankfully He healed our broken hearts.



No comments: