Monday, February 21, 2011

A Post about Samuel...

This is my youngest brother, Samuel.


No, I didn't say Sam, I said Samuel. Oh and Godzilla the Hen.

Words cannot express how much I love this kid. He is definitely my favorite brother of the five I have (two brothers, three step brothers).

He has a couple gifts that have already made themselves known, one is his way with Animals. He has a bunny, two Billy goats, a Nigerian Dwarf goat, 4 roosters (of 3 different breeds), and he's taking care of our hens. His largest rooster, Rojo is mean to everyone...but let's Samuel carry him around like a baby! no exaggeration! And Godzilla was our meanest hen. She's plucked lots of hairs out of Todd's legs in the past year! But she gives Samuel kisses! A gift! The kid has a gift! You should see him put his goats in their place. Quite a site to see.

His other gift - he has an ear for music. He is teaching himself songs on the guitar and banjo. I'm a little envious of this gift, it's amazing to me.

Samuel, is a character. He likes to talk in funny voices and pretend to be different characters. He sings parts of praise and worship songs until Carly is singing too. He is very smart, and likes to figure things out on his own. He wears overalls 96% of the time and says "Shorts are for sissies." u

He is just a fantastic boy, and I love him. So I thought I would say so. Here's to you, Samuel!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:11th St NW,Hickory,United States

1 comment:

regina said...

mandy, i am always checking in and reading your blog but never comment. i miss you, and this post about samuel is beautiful!!! i wish my kids would be able to hang out with him more oftern. he is such a great kid with an amazing brother and sister too. i can't believe how much your baby has grown!!! she isn't a baby anymore. love ya