Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Weekend!

What a weekend!!!
Friday night we went to the Speedway for All Star Qualifying and for the Truck Race. Since Coors Light is the "Official Beer of Nascar" they have a party deck at the speedway. It was really cool. I love going to the races. Plus, they let us park in Handicapped parking since I'm 9 months preggo...yay!


Saturday Todd helped his mom move into her new home, pretty much by himself. It was really hard on him, but not everyone is dependable like Todd is and he's not going to wait around for other people who say they are going to do something to show up. He just goes ahead and gets the job done. He considers it a blessing and a curse. That night, we had dinner and played cards on their wonderful back porch...and we watched the All Star Race...If you didn't know already, Kasey Kahne won the All-Star Race! I was so excited I was beside myself!
Yesterday, we went to see Rusty and Erin, The baby's godparents. It was so nice to get away for a day and just hang out with good friends. They have two HUGE Great Danes named Delilah and Thor....Thor's head is bigger than Jack! But they are the sweetest dogs. We think we want one once we get the back yard fenced in. They've also got a cute pup named Memphis. But..the funniest pet they have is a cat that thinks he's a dog. He'll come up to you and sit, wanting you to pet him, and if you don't, he'll tap your arm or leg until you give in. He made me laugh.
I am officially 36 weeks now. Todd's sister Kristin had her baby over the weekend, so it looks like it's my turn now. I think we're ready...or as ready as we can be before the baby is here.
I hope it happens soon......




No comments: