Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our First Post...

So much is going on in our world right now! We are getting ready for our new arrival...less than 10 weeks to go! It seems like it was just yesterday that the stick turned blue! Since that day, we have been so very blessed. Todd was baptized about a month ago. You can't tell, but he's wearing a Coors Light T shirt turned inside out. We all got a kick out of that. We've made some great friends in our small group that we've joined at our church. It's a marriage group and we have learned a lot and made some very good friends.



Let's see, what else? Well, Todd's cousin Stacey asked us to pose for some maternity shots for her portfolio. It was an interesting experience to say the least. It was a little hard because I'm really not that big. My total weight gain is 8 lbs as of yesterday. All the ones taken of me sitting down I just look chubby - or as my mom said "a beer drinking geisha" (I was wrapped in an asian print fabric). But here are some of the other pictures.



We had our first baby shower last weekend. We are so very lucky. Our baby is going to have to many different things to wear, play with, lay in....and we don't even know what it is yet! The funny thing about that is that we heard from so many different people that if we didn't find out the sex of the baby, no one would know what to buy for us. Trust me...this baby will be lacking nothing.


we're doing the room in giraffes...hope the baby likes it!

Other than that, not much else is going on. Todd is teaching himself to play the guitar and he's doing pretty good. He wants to get good enough to play in the band at church. And I'm just playing with all the baby stuff!

Hope all is well!!

2 comments:

regina said...

yeah! I am so excited for you both!! I am so dying to know if it is a boy or girl! i'm rooting for boy! also, you can put a survey on your blog to ask everyone to vote for boy/girl.

keep me posted! you look beautiful!

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

I love the giraffes and I'm sure Baby Watson will too :-) Hope you are feeling well!