Thursday, April 24, 2008

32 Week Update!

I went for my 32 week check up today. Things are good...the baby's heart rate was at 140 again. However, I have LOST 2 POUNDS!!! That makes my total weight gain......4 Pounds. What is going on?!?! I promise I am eating a lot....and drinking fluids all the time. Todd laughs at me because I go to pour a drink and empty the glass two or three times before I make it back to the living room to whatever we were doing. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of me in the middle of the night then...I just turn the jug of milk, juice, or tea up and drink for a bit. Who really wants to deal with another glass? Not me...I'm the one who does the dishes! My blood pressure was a little elevated, but Dr. Jones said it's not a big deal as of now. But if it persists, it may be. Things have gone really well up to this point though, so now we are just counting down the weeks. Its hard to believe this baby will be here in 8 weeks or so. I'm hoping less, but praying that the baby is born on Father's Day...Todd was born on Father's Day the year he was born, and he thinks that would be great.

I guess that's all for now....

1 comment:

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

Glad to hear you guys are doing well and that Baby Watson is growing strong. Hope these last 8 weeks go quickly so you can hold your little one in your arms. Miss you guys!