Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Errant Thought Round-Up #3


I love, I love, I hate, I hate
I like, I wish, for goodness sake...
I hope, I hope, I pray, I pray
I will, I won't, and for today...


I love... my Husband. Unconditionally, whole-heartedly, and more every day.
I love... my Mama. She is the rock of our family. I admire her a lot.
I hate... that we have to experience pain in order to appreciate joy.
I hate... watching my friends go through hard times. I just want to make it better.
I like... watching the dreams of my husband unfolding. One day, we will farm, sell our harvest, and be able to eat every meal together as a family, just like the Amish.
I wish... we were already living that dream. I miss my Hubby when he's at work.
For goodness sake... I wish people would educate themselves about what they are feeding their children. McDonald's is bad, people, and NOT because of Ronald McDonald!

I hope... that one day we have a home full of laughing children.
I hope... my daughter knows how much she loved.
I pray... that two of my very close friends receive the gift of children very soon.
I pray... for my daughter's husband and his family. I hope they guard his heart like we guard hers.
I will... be going to the Farmer's Market today. I love fresh veggies and grass-fed beef!
I won't... lose hope. I know God knows what He is doing, no matter how much it hurts. I will trust Him, He's all I have to depend on.
And for today... I will try to finish reading "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter".

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this Mandy. You inspire me.