Monday, October 6, 2008

Life with Carly ....

Things are pretty good for us right now. Carly is growing so big, so fast! She will be 4 months old in 13 days. I can't believe it. It seems almost like it should be longer, but at the same time it's flown by! Carly has so much personality right now. She's always smiling. She is very laid back like her daddy. She only cries if she really needs something.

About a month ago, we had portraits taken and Carly did so well. She lasted for an hour and a half before she checked out. Lori Jackson did them, and they turned out AWESOME.

I finally got Carly her own Bumbo seat last night. We haven't gotten to try it out yet, but I am so excited about it!!! She's been sitting in everyone else's!

Carly does really well staying away from home. She's spent the night with grandparents three times, and she does amazingly well. Part of me is grateful and part of me says "Hey! You're supposed to miss me!" .. hehe.
I am very excited for the holidays and everything that is to come. We have been so very blessed!


1 comment:

Mike, Eskai, Sarai and Jadon said...

She's beautiful Mandy! Glad to hear things are going so well. Tell your hubby hello :-)